Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Anticipation!



We have been experiencing unusually warm weather for March- it was actually 85 last week! I am shaking in my shoes with the anticipation of getting my hands into the backyard dirt. I love the spring garden season. I can't wait to get my spring plant on- but I have to remind myself that its only mid March and that there is danger of frost in this area until mid April! How can I possibly wait that long??! Especially if it stays like this! I did go out a pick up a handful of pansies while on my stair tread hunt. I filled up a few pots both out front and in back for a pop of spring color. The daffodils are in total bloom, the hostas have popped through the soil, and my sedum has started to grow back in. I've been internet and blog surfing images and plans for vertical gardening and raised garden beads like crazy. I found some really cool stuff like this, this, and this. And this one is by far my favorite! I've been hunting on craigslist for a dresser already!

For now here a few sunny shots from the yard...





Happy (super crazy and not cold at all) March!

No comments:

Post a Comment